- For post-workout massage. Dilute a few drops of Peppermint in V-6™ Vegetable Oil Complex for a refreshing massage.
- In your bath or shower. Blend Peppermint and Eucalyptus Radiata in hot bath water and breathe in the aromatic steam. You can also add Peppermint to shampoo for a scalp-stimulating wash!
- In your cleaning routine. Add to DIY cleaners or add a few drops to a sponge for a refreshing, clean scent.
- As a supplement. Add 1–2 drops to a vegetarian gel capsule and take as needed.
- For flavor. Add a drop to a glass of water or blend with your pre-workout drink (this mint-chocolate protein shake tastes like dessert) for an energizing start before you hit the gym.
- In the kitchen. Flavor desserts—and even some main dishes—with a drop or two of Peppermint Vitality!
- Peppermint vitality can support a healthy digestive system.
- Add peppermint vitality to water, hot cocoa, teas and Ningxia Red.
- Add to desserts like cookies, ice cream and frosting.
- Take as a supplement— add 1-2 drops to a vegetarian capsule and take as needed.
- Use with massage after exercising for a cooling sensation
- Freshen up DIY cleaners with 5-10 drops.
- Diffuse in your space— combines well with essential oils like orange, cinnamon bark and rosemary.
- Peppermint on your feet with a fever.
- wake up in the morning with peppermint and lemon.
- wrist and temples base of the brain when having a headache.
- freshen breath
- infuse tea with peppermint oil
- seasonal— lemon and lavender and peppermint
ABOUT THE OIL
Supports gastrointestinal comfort. Promotes healthy bowel function and enhanced healthy guy function. Helps maintain efficiency of the digestive tract. May support performance during exercise. Text: Need something to douse yourself in boost your motivation to get to the gym? Try Peppermint Vitality. Need something to put in your water to support you at the gym? Try Peppermint Vitality. Need something to help you stay alert during that test or afternoon slump after your trip to the gym? Try Peppermint Vitality. Peppermint Vitality - friend of the people! Now, did someone say peppermint brownies??